Have you ever rolled played with your DH/SO?

This weekend is Deer opener and well we live in the woods with a few bars.
I told my husband it would be fun for me to go to a certain bar and have him "pick me up" and take me back to the hunting shack. He says he is not going to the bar and that I should just drive over to his "shack".

Okay the shack is 40 miles away and I'm not driving to the shack just for a quikie when that is what I get at home.
I'm a bored housewife! a lonely housewife! I want to have some fun but he doesn't get it.
His life revolves around him being at his shack when he is not working!!
I swear I am tempted to go to the bar and let another guy pick me up.
Sorry for the vent but I'm just feeling neglected and need some attention.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah we play hooker & John with real money. I love it!!!!!
    Anonymous

• ROLE play? LOL. I have always been too busy with kids or jobs or being the only one in charge of everything when DH was away on missions (flying,in the Air Force)that I had no time for that. I don't need that much "attention" either. Just try to keep busy instead of daydreaming about going to a bar. That's kinda....wrong,IMO.
    Anonymous

• we haven't ever....
    but I do think it would be SUPER fun!! there's lots of fun "rolls" to play...and you don't have to go out to a bar...just do them at home.

like school girl / teacher or principal
    secretary / boss
    doctor / patient or nurse

maybe talk to your hubby...let him know you're feeling neglected. that's about all you can do...communication is our biggest most powerful tool.

you can't make him want to be home. but you can let him know how you're feeling when he's not around.

best of luck momma!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• OP here~
    We have 5 people living under 800 sq. ft. and do not even have are own room so we can't roll play at home.....Would be nice but can't at the moment. Since it is a rural area the only place to go to is a bar
    Anonymous

• anon 12:05 we are so gald that you are to busy to miss getting "attention" you are the one that is not normal!!! IMO Most women do need "attention" get over yourself.

OP I'm sorry that you feel neglected by your DH everyone needs a little spice and attention. Keep trying maybe a different idea. Like you cloud be the stripper his buddy ordered for him at his shack. GL hope you can re-light that fire
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 12:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• OP here~

Fordmomma...Thanks that was great I'm busting up laughing because that truely is a good idea!!
    That would be hilarious if his buddies told hi they got him a stripper ( I would talk to them about setting this up ) and then suddenly the wife shows up dressed sexy...guys leave and hubby is thinking/wondering ....I love it
    Anonymous

• Okay....how old are you? LOL.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE~

I am 40 and just hit a PEAK just the way a teenage boy hits there's....lol
    Anonymous

• No but I would love to! I've always wanted to try it. Any suggestions ladies?
    Anonymous

• Not yet, but we have plans.
    Good luck with yours! :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2009