If you are in your 20s, what is your skin care routine?

just curious if i should be doing more. i am 26, currently i wash my face with biore skin preservation gel cleanser in the shower, use aveeno face lotion with 30spf [it was free from a basket of aveeno products i won from cafemom, will probably switch to biore's face lotion to go with my cleanser] and under eye lotion . at night i wash my face again in the shower if its a night ive gone running [so i take a 2nd shower] or use an astrigent to clean my face. i stil break out sometimes and will use a spot treatment for that. i dont currently use a night lotion.

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 12:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you do alot more than I do so dont know what to tell you!!! I am also 26 and all I do is wash my face when I bathe at night, and I use any face lotion I find before going to bed. I have never broken out in my life so I guess less is more for me! although I should probably use spf in teh mornings because i have wrinkles on my nose from squinting. :/
    kassynkayla

Answer by kassynkayla at 12:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm 27.... I've been having trouble with acne since I had my daughter. I feel like I've tried everything. I use Cetaphil face wash in the morning and at night...sometimes more if I've been working out or something like that. Spot treat acne under makeup (Bare Minerals) with Benzoyl Peroxide and of course use moisturizer (also Cetaphil). At night, I use an eye cream, prescription Retin-A for acne and moisturizer. I've been on the Retin-A for about 6 months now...my acne is finally clearing up, with the occasional zit here and there. That's about it.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i just use cetaphil face wash 2 times a day. once in the morning and once at night it has helped my skin alot as far as oily skin goes.. cetaphil makes a lotion too but not sure if i want to try it.. but thats all i do..
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I use st. Ives apricot scrub every night and morning and twice a week I put honey on my face and let it sit for 20 minutes, it leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing! : D
    A.nA

Answer by A.nA at 10:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm 20 and I break out. I use Avon's Clearskin Professional system. The steps are 1) Deep pore cleansing scrub 2) Clarifiying toner pads 3) Daily correcting lotion. It works for me because it minimizes my acne and the daily correcting lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I sell avon so I get it through myself. I have a website it is www.youravon.com/jbrough
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 10:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2009