face book...

i sent a face book note to a person that i did not get along with.kind of threw in the olive branch. she didnt accept it.she knocked me off her face book site and thats fine its her right. i went to get on someof my other friends only to find out they knocked me off also.only goes to say shes been talking about me behind my back.she has already turned everyone against me and now i no.i know this sounds so immature and it is.but i really dont like the fact that she is going around and talking about me to people i thought were my friends and that i barely even know.the fight is between me and her not me and the town...i dont know what to do.i must say i was saddened when i tried to bring up my friends and they blocked me....any advice....i am so mad at this woman....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Find new friends, very immature. We can be Cafemom friends. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Hmmm... well, obviously she feels like you wronged her. She's not accepting apologies and she was convincing enough that she turned friends against you. Let it go. Just don't contact her, don't contact the friends who turned... just walk away. You said your piece and it got you nowhere. So let it go and be the bigger person (and by bigger I mean more mature lol).

Sorry this happened to you :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Yeah, it sounds to me like you have some very immature friends. And like KFree said, I'll be your friend on here. I can act like a grown up....most of the time. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• So immature of her. Sad...but move on without her and the ones you thought were your friends. Don't sweat it at all! Don't let her see that it bothered you.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• thank you ladies i apprciate it...but i am concerned about one thing ya its that ny yankees that i see.maybe next year for the red sox??????lolthey havent been the same....and how about the pats...is brady going to pull through or is he more concerned about that new wifey of his????lol
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009