Steam vac?

Can anyone recommend a good one to buy I'm thinking of getting this one based on the reviews but maybe someone else can recommend a better one.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Hoover+-+SteamVac+DuY-V+Wide+Path+Extractor+Deep+Cleaner+-+Black/8773419.p?id=1204332008369&skuId=8773419

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have a Bissell Pro Heat 2x and love it. It is the most valuable possession in our house! I have had it for about 4 years and never had a problem with it. It is absolutely AMAZING! My Aunt was at our house not to long ago and commented about how wonderful my carpet looked especially having four kids and two dogs.
    I don't even want to think about how awful my carpet would look if I didn't have my steam vac, PLUS I am so much calmer.
    Anonymous

• I have a Bissell it works great.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 11:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I recommend Bissell as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2009