Is there anyone else that still can't listen to MJ's music without crying?

I feel so alone in this! It still breaks my heart just to hear his music or see his videos.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• no
    Anonymous

• Bleh! No! Never even cried!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry. I'm sorry you still cry. He died. He wasn't family to you. He wasn't a boyfriend, or lover. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• I cry b/c I have to hear it. Horrible.
    Anonymous

• I like Thriller album but no I definitely don't cry. I feel guilty for liking anything he's done because of the child molestation allegations.
    Anonymous

• Wow really? I uh cry when I hear Man in the Mirror but damn, yall see that video? That's so f-ing sad how we can sit here in America and bitch about how rough we have it...try living in those villages where they truly have nothing.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Seriously? I think you need to get over it. If you can't, you need to get some professional help. This is not healthy behavior.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• number one he was cleared of all the charges....number for people my age (mid thirties) his music was a big part of our growing up years and number three, i still feel sad about River Phoenix dying and i do not need mental help. MJ dying was a very sad thing...noone of the people around him had his best interest in mind and that is sad.......
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2009