How did you know you were going to miscarry?

I am 6.5 weeks pregnant.... but do not "feel" pg! I have no symptoms.. and I'm stressing myself out that there is something wrong. What were your 1st symptoms of a m/c?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Terrible pain.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Symptoms usually kick into full force by the 8th and 9th week. It is scary being preg- especially at first. Try to stay calm. Enjoy the ride- especially before you get exhausted and nauseated next month:) Congratulations!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• You don't feel pregnant yet because you are only 6.5 weeks along, that's normal! The BEST thing to do is stay possitive.... and that's coming form a Mom who lost a baby at 29 weeks who had a genetic problem which could effect all other pregnancies! We're had two other, healthy children and being positive can soemtimes be hard but the extra stress does no good.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Try to stay positive and focus on something else. I am going through the same thing and my 1st U/S isn't till the 18th of this month after I suffered a miscarriage earlier this year so I am Driving myself crazy with omg is everything ok So I can so relate. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• My first symptoms of a miscarriage were bleeding both times. Chances are you are fine! With my first baby, if I didn't have a huge belly I would have never felt pregnant. With my second, I was sick from conception, lol! You just never know how your body will react...relax and have a happy and healthy 9 months!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• You don't have to have symptoms to be pregnant, feel lucky you have no symptoms! If you're going to start to miscarry you'll have severe severe pain and heavy bleeding.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I asked this question a month ago.. and this week I was told my baby has died. It's crazy looking back, that I knew something wasn't right.
    tts

Answer by tts at 4:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2009