is growing and doing well but he doesnt think I should go too much past 41 weeks because of the size of the baby.
So basically I have until 41 weeks which kind of scares me, and in order to go over the 41 weeks and just have the baby come naturally they will administer another anatomy sonogram to make sure it is actually safe, since the baby can start to back track if too large.
He says my cervix is "great" and im 2.5 cm dilated, and although he cant say when the baby will come he does think the baby will come "soon."
I also have had my membranes stripped 2 times. 1st time I was 38 weeks and 1.5 cm 2nd time I was 39 weeks and 2.5 cm...so there was a little progress.
Im just worried, I dont want my baby to be harmed because I decided to ignore the doc if i go over and then have my baby not be healthy, and I dont want to induce because what if he's not healthy enough.
Answer by ma2b08 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by doulala at 1:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by doulala at 1:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by doulala at 1:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by doulala at 1:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by doulala at 1:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by mommytobobby at 3:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
bluecross insurance - do they pay for circumcision? anyone know?