Why do some woman act like their all that?

This girl I work with is so shitty towards me cause her friend didnt get the position I got. All the bosses excepts how she acts because its a part of her personality and wont do anything about it. I hate my job sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• INSECURE-She must be, they don't like to admit their faults.
    It is ok, to be confident, but I hate, hate snotty woman, and men, and PAY THEM NO ATTENTION, THAT IS WHAT THEY CRAVE, SO I DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM. NOT ME, BEAT IT. :)

Keep smiling, they hate that.

If she is only thing you hate about your job, just avoid her.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• lol, been there, feel your frustration. I quit my job b/c of my co-workers. they were grumpy, gossipy bitches to work with and it made going to work so dreadful.
    Anonymous

• They're all that. Not their. And it is "accept", not except.
    Go back to school --then maybe you will get a better job that you LIKE.
    Anonymous

• anon: 57 did she get your job. You troll.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• OP to ANON :57- I was going to be put "like their shit don't stink" but then changed it at the last minute and forgot to fix it... I make good money so you don't know what the hell you are talking about you meanie!
    Anonymous

• haha Jesse!!

The thing about working, is you can't choose your co-workers. You just have to deal with them and try to be the bigger person. As long as you don't sink to their level, eventually it will come back to nip them in the butt! And dispite anon's response, it every job I have ever worked from corporate offices right down to day cares and sub shops.
    Anonymous