Best portable fold up potty seat?

Ok ladies my son is doing really well with potty training and I was wondering if any of you have a fold up potty seat that you use. I don't think he is ready to use a big potty with out some kind of seat on there. Which one do you have? How long have you used it? We have just a normal one that sits on a big potty. I want one that we can fold up and take with us.

ldsdragonmom

Asked by ldsdragonmom at 12:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• This is the one I've had...going on the third kid now.

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=150774&cm_ven=Froogle&cm_cat=NA&cm_pla=NA&cm_ite=09980
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I've had that one, but it collapsed on my daughter and she fell in. We started having her sit sideways on big potties and holding our hands. It's not ideal, but we didn't have any better ideas.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 1:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have also found that the fold up ones seem flemsy, the one we had pinched my dd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2009