Does anyone have baby fever?!!!!

My son is 17 months and I desperately want another child. My brain of course knows its not a good idea and definitely not the right time considering I'm 18 and living with my parents while my boyfriend and I can save up to move out. I have an IUD right now so its pretty much impossible unless I get so irrational that I go to the doctor and demand it out lol. Have any of you felt this way? And how can I distract myself. I'm hoping in about four years we can start ttc but that's so far from now.

Jnc91

Asked by Jnc91 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Nope. I just had a baby!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I made it till DS was almost 3 before it got so bad we started TTC but its been 11 months now and still no luck so even when you start trying, it might not happen for a while.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my son turned 2 yesterday and I am 23 weeks pregnant. I have baby fever, nausea, back ache, sciatica... he he he. Enjoy your son while you can- when the time is right you will have another.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009