would this be gud idea ?do u do this ?

ok im making speggti i ususally just cook my speggtti on stove i was thnking after i got dnt cookn it put it in crock pot and add some oinion and mushroom too it !! wud this dry my noodles out does any1 else do this ? or is this a bad idea and let it cook on low for a while ?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Huh? Could you rewrite this in English, please?
    Anonymous

• ok i am cooking my spegetti on stove like i normally do but instead of mixn my sauce in my noodles and hamburger meat mix it all together in my crock pot and let it cook on low all day wud this be a good idea or not or wud it dry my spegtti out ?
    Anonymous

• It will probably make your noodle really mushy and gross. You could put all your ingredients for the sauce in the crock pot and let the cook all day. Just before you are ready to eat cook your noodles on the stove and then mix it all together and serve. This way everything will taste good and your noodles won't be over cooked.
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2009