Kids Digital Cameras?

Looking for a good sturdy digital camera for my 7 and 5 yr olds- they LOVE mom's camera and since I do too, I figure getting them their own for Christmas is a better idea.

Any recommendations from moms who've been there already?

Jezture

Asked by Jezture at 12:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I bought my 7yr old dd a camera last year. It was about $100 and it is a pink kodak. She is careful with stuff so it is still fine. i got her a cute case to put it in. It takes good pics which is y I didnt get her a little kid one..not sure what you would get for the 5 yr old.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• the 5 yr old i'd get the kids one like the crayola one for the older child depending on how they are i would get the 5 or 6 megapixel camera from walmart for probably about 30 bucks
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My 4 year old nephew has a Fisher Price digital camera (his mom is a professional photographer). He's a pretty rough boy and it's held up for a while now. I've seen some of the pictures and they're clear and look nice.

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I got my son a Kodak Easy Share last year he was 6 then. It has been a great camera for him.
    Anonymous