Does anyone work for Convergy?

How is it going? Do you like it?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 1:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do. I just started last week but I love it. I am able to make money and be at home at the same time. I make 9.00 hour for training and when I am done with training. I love the company as a whole they are very family orientated. You will recieve benefits, time off, and only work a maximum of 32 hours unless they need people for over time. They make sure you have your schedule 3 weeks in advance. They pay by direct deposit or a debit card but it is your choice on how you get paid. They pay every two weeks. Anything else I can answer I would be glad to just email me here.

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 3:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Although I do not work there, there is one near me. I would imagine it's just like any other call center. I have worked at call centers and the one thing I can tell you is to not take anything personally. Just remember you are there to get paid and that's it. Where I worked you were never allowed to hang up on anyone, so I learned very quickly how to use the volume button. We had to do it this way, because all calls are monitored at all times. So, if they yelled, I just turned the volume down and kept saying, yes, uh huh and so on. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2009