Im just so confused on what to do
lately i have been expressing my worry about getting induced, im only 39 weeks and there is no date set yet but the absolute latest my doc wants me to go to is 41 weeks because he thinks the baby is large.
I really have a gut feeling that I am going to have to be induced and TBH it scares the shit out of me. I wanted a non medicated birth so bad. I know im kind of jumping the gun, i have 2 weeks until I need to make that decision, but its scary that if i reject i could put my baby in harms way because he might not be thriving at that point anymore, ugh
ive dilated a centimeter more from my last appt. last week so im at 2.5 cm now.
im just scared and even though my whole family supports natural child brith, med-free my mom and even my hubby have both come to terms with scheduling the induction just in case. Im just FREAKING out i think
Answer by bloomsr at 1:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by momatonly16 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by bloomsr at 1:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by TiffaniR at 1:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009
Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2009