No mojo.

23 weeks preg. abosolutely not into sexy time. anyone else feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I had a boy all I wanted was sex but then I had two girls and was NOT interest AT ALL!!! EVER. Just curious but what are u having? Maybe it's just me
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• this time a girl. I was the same with my first preg (a boy). I think I just feel too much like a vessel for the baby and not much like a sexy sex machine. Sigh.
    Anonymous

• I felt like that with my first pregnancy. I think we had sex twice the whole 9 months. It's hormonal. It'll get better (obviously, you managed to get pregnant again ;) ).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Ehh... it's okay, everyone is different! My Hubby loves the pregnant belly but I wasn't into actual sex very much at all... he understood...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm 14 wks preg. and not feeling into it at all either. I also have a 6 month old boy and wanted it all the time whenever I could drag him into the room. I must be having a girl....
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• don't feel bad at all. I hated sex while I was pregnant and for probably a year after my first was born. Its part hormones, part feeling like a cow, and after the baby is born, you're just over touched. the worst thing I could do was push myself to have sex. I basically told DH if he didn't like it, he could have the next baby and that it isn't personal- its pure hormones.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• ugh, i feel the same way. i'm 38 weeks, but have pretty much felt like this the entire time i've been pregnant...it's LAME
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 2:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• This is my 3rd child and each time I have NO sex drive AT ALL. I really really have to work to get in the mood. And it's not very often at all that I bother to work to get myself in the mood. Try to get sex on the brain, watch a little porn, I don't know.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2009