?

Me and Bf have a 6 month old daughter. We are in a healthy, happy relationship, but he doesnt want to get married..I, of course, want commitment, but I dont want to "push" it on him because I am scared he may resent me later? I guess?...
What do I do? And why is it this way do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him how u feel
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I hate.
    Anonymous

• have* :)
    Anonymous

• well what did he say and if that didnt work maybe u can explain to him u arent trying to force it on him u just feel more stable and xommited with marriage and that u thin ur ready to take that next step
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I can’t believe you had a baby by a man knowing that information. He won’t marry you and you can’t force him even now with baby in toll. You’re going to have to be happy without that wedding band on your finger.

He is way because he eating his cake without having to pay for it.
    Anonymous

• wow anon stfu
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• what is stfu? I hope its rude just like she was. He is an amazing mad an father and I was looking for real advie..not bashing. Get a life. You probably married your husband too early and now are in a miserable relationship. geez.
    Anonymous

• stfu means shut the fuck up.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• lol ...just give it time he will come around some guys are just scared of commitment
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I think you shouldnt push it on him. Find out his reasons for not wanting to get married. If he's dead set on not getting married, the hard truth is you're either going to have to be happy with your relationship and not be married, or leave the relationship.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009