for you older ladies..

if you could go back and change your skin care routine..when would you have started anti wrinkle creams and such? And when did you first start noticing your wrinkles and creases?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How old are you talking? I'm 32 and have been using Oil Of Olay since college. I'm still relatively wrinkle free, except between my eyebrows from scowling at people or squinting into the sun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I am 40 and get carded for beer, lol, it has nothing to do with skin care routine but everything to do with the fact that I do smoke or do drugs, or get tanned it helps that I am %100 Norwiegen and live in frigid temps 6 months out of the year (that preserves aging)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I re read what I wrote and I meant to say I do not smoke or do drugs!! sorry I've got 3 websites going
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have always cleansed my face and used moisturizer. I also have never had a sunburn and never tanned. I have very pale skin that is my natural color and is healthy. I don't smoke or do other harmful things to my body. I am 45 years old and look younger than my 30 year old sister who fake bakes and smokes. Her skin is brown and leathery looking and she has a ton of wrinkles. I would not change anything I have done. People think I am my 14 year old daughters sister not mom.
    Anonymous