Does it anoy you when...

people answer you questions with false information and accusations, instead of doing the research and answering with facts.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No it's when a person cannot even spell the word that is the entire topic of their question. Now that is annoying.
    If they know facts and you debate illogically then who cares. At least they aren't talking out of there a**. Plus it's a comp only Anal retentive can keep from making any errors w/o putting in efforts. So maybe they just don't think your worth their time.
    Anonymous

• ew ya
    dorie84

Answer by dorie84 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• you should try breastfeeding - it will make everything better

I mean yes yes I do
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Amelora I love you answer LOL
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• No it's when a person cannot even spell the word that is the entire topic of their question. Now that is annoying.

Anonymous

lol
    Anonymous

• they should at least tell you that they dont know for sure but they think they heard it this way and that way. but no one really knows if the answer-er is telling the truth and where they heard it so we really dont know if they actually are getting thier facts or if they are telling it their way
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't like it when people answer questions in a way to attack other's beliefs and do it with false allegations and lies. People are entitled to their opinions but they should state "this is my opinion"--not say that it is a fact.
    shespott

Answer by shespott at 3:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I know which post you are referring to at least one and it's mine it is the reason for this post. I apologize for those in factual a ligations toward your religion. They are wrong and just to ignorant to see it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2009