do u cook ur spaghetti in crockpot

i mixed my noodles and meat balls and sauce in crockpot and lettn in cook on low for awhile is this ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• No. Noodles in the crockpot will turn out mushy.

It's better to cook them separately then add them to the sauce when its done.
    Anonymous

• well darn !! lmao .. i was tryn to do this thnkn it wud be tastey !! :((
    Anonymous

• Can you get it out and cook more on its own?

Otherwise I'd cook it on high and see if that helps.
    Anonymous

• I very rarely use the crock pot. If I am pinched for time and have to be away from home I use it, but that's it. I usually just do roasts, stews and soups or dried beans in it. It uses alot of energy and I have better results with my oven or stove. Rice and noodles tend to get mushy in there.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• ok how bout i just turn it off bc i just mixd it about 30 min ago and just warm it up tonight on high b4 we eat it ? wud that be fine ?
    Anonymous

• i just took it out crock pot and put in bowl and put it in fridge and we will warm it up tonight when we ready for supper !
    Anonymous

• so easy to make,why even bother with crock pot. boil until it tastes "perfect" which is just a little pull when you bite it.not too soft ew! and not too hard.i also put green bellpepper, and onion with the meat also onion powder,garlic powder ,natures seasons and even a little sugar in the sauce.really easy to whip up when you get home from work.
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2009