• In the Spotlight:

do you think I'm pregnant or not?

OK I'm sitting here going crazy wondering if I'm pregnant or if its in my head. I had my last period 9/23-9/27 and I used a ovulatuion kit to detect when I'm ovulating. Well came to find I ovulated a few days before my next period. I ovulated 10/18-10/20. We had sex all month even a a day before ovulating and on the day. Well the 23rd came around and I still have no period. I been feel some pressure in stomache, lower backache, and some leakage from my right nipple. I do have a son. He was born in 2007. Can any one help. Do you think I could be pg.? I took a pg test and came out negative so am I doing it to early still. Should I wait? Any ideas
Now the day is 11/04/09 and I took a pg test and said negative and I still have no period. Should I still wait to take a test in a week or so or just give up?

JDOUGLAS_30

Asked by JDOUGLAS_30 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the symptoms you listed are not symptoms of pregnancy to my knowledge. what test are you using? a first response early results test is the most sensitive. I'd try that one. If you get a negative, you can always get a blood test but stress from ttc can also delay a period.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Typically, ovulation occurs 14 days before your next cycle is due. Do the math forward from ovulation.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 7:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• you should wait til you missed your period for the second moth since you said you ovulated two days before your period was due. so if you did get pregnant on 10/20 your only 1 or 2 weeks pregnant..
    cubana1003

Answer by cubana1003 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009