when do you start worrying

DH took our son to the bank around 11am - it is now almost 2 pm. They are not home yet. We were all supposed to go to play group today. I haven't had a phone call from him at all. I keep telling him to take the cell out with him, but once again it is sitting on the computer desk, so that's no help.
At what point do you start getting worried about something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Me, personally, around 4p is when the worry would really start up.

I know when my DH does stuff like this, with our child(ren), he is a LOT slower then I am and most times he tends to get on a kick about something and go elsewhere w/o telling me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I would start to worry pretty quick here.. In fact I'd already be pacing and cussing him.
    Hope it all turns out ok!
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Now, I am lucky my hubby is a bigger worrier then me, so he always calls. He would be getting a mouth full if it was me. But yes I would be worried by now. Try and find something to occupy your time.

simple frown

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2009