What do you love about your husband / SO ?

Just wondering, what you love about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I love that he makes me feel loved. I have never felt so loved and secure in my life. Whooo for me!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 2:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Everything, But if I had to pick one I would say, his sence of houmor
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• His honesty in all things from home and our relationship to his business dealings.
    His humor.
    His ability to be a hard ass but then turn around and be so kind it would amaze ya.
    His work ethic.
    His love or our sons.
    The way he loves me despite my imperfections.
    His ability to forgive past wrongs done by family and reunite with them.

Thats a few.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Because he pouts his family first. Does all he can to provide for us. Never forgets us especially when he is gone. Because even though he is bad at showing it he loves me more then any thing. He makes me feel safe. He can cook and is a great handy man. He trust my opinion. I can talk to him about anything. I never have to worry about what he is doing when I am not with him.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Oh I love this question!!
    I love so much about him.
    He is solid. I love that about him. He is my rock and I know he will always be there for me no matter how crazy I am. He is always kind and caring. He is romantic and he loves his kids like no other father. He has great family values, he comes from a loving and nurturing family and he brings all of that love into our home. He appreciates the little things in life and he is usually always happy go lucky. He is satisfied all the time, just to have us, he needs nothing else. I love that about him.
    Mom2LNT

Answer by Mom2LNT at 5:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2009