Holy fricken crap... I accidentely put their instead of they're because I changed what I was going to put in my question at the last minute... you moms who have to correct other moms spelling are just hypocritical cause everyone makes mistakes! Why are you so rude?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya!! BUT remember, it's JUST the interent....everyone's just giving opinions, take THEIR (lol) advice or not. Don't let them get to you. Some people's lives are just so miserable they have to give a little of their unhappiness to someone who doesn't deserve it. Cheer up :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 2:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Who is rude?
    Anonymous

• I only correct people's grammar when they are trying to be condescending and act superior, but  get basic grammar wrong... Otherwise, I let it slide. Were you being condescending? If not-- Ignore the bitches; if so, proof-read before you try to sound smart  ;-)

Anonymous

• I wasn't trying to sound condesending... I was going to put "like their shit don't stink" and thought that maybe cafemom would delete my question because I had a bad word in it, so I changed it to "their all that" and forgot to change their to they're... innocent mistake because I was in a hurry. It was about a lady I work with that is rude... and then this chick has to be more rude. I don't mind being corrected but telling me that I don't have a good job because of it pisses me off. I worked my way from $9 to $20 an hour and now I am a database administrator so I really don't think my job has anything to do with misspelling a word.
    Anonymous

• I screw up that one all the time! I don't know the correct reason for they're, their, there.. yada yada yada!! People on here are NUTS!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• ROFL!! I don't know!! So many women on here are like anal! And rude! It's funny that people get hung up on spelling but are too lazy to actually READ THE QUESTIONS for detail and give you totally useless answers cause they didn't understand what you were asking. I have been posting anonymously a lot cause I'm just tired of the nonsense and am afraid of being like stalked or something cause some of the people on here are scary.
    Anonymous

• AGREE!!! ANON: 3:05 PM!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• What cracks me up is when people give you crap about your spelling and in their rant about how uneducated you must be they make spelling errors themselves!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have to admit that I will point out errors only if someone is being a b!tch. If it's someone that's nice or whatever I don't care at all. But there are too many women on here that act like they're still in high school. It's pathetic. Some people never grow up I guess.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Alot of women on here are anal retentive about spelling errors.

As long as some one can understand what point they are trying to get across regardless of spelling, who cares?

More then likely they are resented in reality and people have corrected them enough they think they have to "get back" at the other people they cannot control and have to go online to belittle people here on forums to make them feel better.

WHO cares how people SPEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL ........I have one word for them. THERAPY!
    Anonymous