what do u mothers thing?

i have 8month old twin boys. i love them with all my heart. my mom and dad want me not to have anymore. my hubby and i do want more kids someday. im on the pill right now. his family say wait 5 to 10 years to have anymore. me and my hubby are young. im 20&his 22. but babies are alot of work. i want to have a little girl. but i dont know if i want to do the baby thing all over in 5 to 10 years.my body just keeps telling me to stop the pill and dont tell anyone.(i love being pregnant.) but i know right now things are tight and putting other baby in to it would make it harder. and the chages of having twins is so high for me and my hubby that when the doctor says we are. it not if its a girl or boy the thing will be how many?. my body wants a baby. i dont want to do the baby stuff again. i would like to have all the kids we will have now and them all be close in age. but noone but me wants a new baby right now. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait at least a year or two and see how you feel then.
    o0laurie.love0o

Answer by o0laurie.love0o at 2:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i dont wanna sound rude at all,but you really dont get a taste of reality till your kid is about 20 months,i dont think its a good idea at all,you need to enjoy what you have now and when they hit a difficult age and you see you can handle it and can afford more than start planning for more,i see nothing important about having them close in age,whats the rush? motherhood is to be enjoyed not rushed.plus you dont have to worry about them being alone since they have eachother,i wouldnt wait 10 years but now is too soon.best of luck.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I replied to this question on the TTC board. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You posted twice - answered it previously.

It is your life. Unless you are living with your parents, this decision is for you and your husband to make.
    Anonymous

• First off, I TOTALLY understand the ache you feel b/c you want another one, physically and emotionally. BUT your babies are still such little babies, I do think it's best to wait a year or two, let them grow a bit more, let you and hubby get better off financially and be more prepared for another baby(or two, if you have more twins!). The decision is for you and your hubby to make, but honestly, it's probably best to wait a year or two. I had my first at 20, my second at 22, they're so close and love each other to death. I wanted another one SOOO bad after my first turned 5mo, but I'm glad I waited, b/c that time with the first I had, with just him, I can never replace. :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2009