How will I know I am ovulating again?

I just miscarried 2 weeks ago (10/19). I was 9 weeks pregnant. As soon as I stopped bleeding, my hubby and I started having sex. The medical staff has given me different answers as to how soon we can start trying again. My Hcg levels last Tuesday were 292, so I am pretty sure they have reached the non pregnant level (I go in Friday for my last blood draw..hopefully). I didn't have a D&C. Is it possible to get pregnant immediately following a miscarriage or do I have to have one normal cycle? My husband and I want to get pregnant as soon as possible.

sondamom0828

Asked by sondamom0828 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i say take a ovulation kit, i would had waited atleast a month after the miscarriage to try again.. but the ovulation kits work..
    cubana1003

Answer by cubana1003 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My DH and I waited 1 cycle to try again. That gives your body time to adjust to the rapid changes in hormones it went through. I also suggest the book taking charge of your fertility. Very informative! Good luck!
    sunnyflower417

Answer by sunnyflower417 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• We started trying right away..still no luck..:( it's been 4 months. And it only took us one month for our first one and i m/c at about 8-9 weeks..gmy dr said she would like us to wait til i have a normal cycle to see when you have your period so when you do concieve they can better figure out your due date..good luck and baby dust to you
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009