question about a dream i had...

i have never had ne dreams about this pregnancy untill last night im 34 weeks by the way...i had a dream i went into labor early had the baby and when the nurse left the room i put the clothes on the baby got dressed and left the hospital because the nurse wanted to give my baby a bottle and i dont want him to have bottles ...is there ne thing this dream means???

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 3:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you are just worried about this happening, and it is bugging you more than you think. I don't KNOW though. Sorry I am not much help.
    Cecilydw

Answer by Cecilydw at 5:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• You haven't had any strange dreams at all during your pregnancy????? Man, lucky you. Like EVERY night I have a strange strange weird dream.
    Like the above said, maybe you're unconciously worried about that?? But feel better, nurses are happy if you choice to breastfeed and will NOT bottle feed the baby, they'll come and wake you up every few hours to feed the baby! :-) It's just a dream. :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2009