Do you love your dishes?

What dishes do you have? What do you love or hate about them? i am looking for new dishes. I had some before that you couldnt cut on or they got all scratched up..also been shopping for different styles. I want a color that looks good for any holiday so neutral i guess. post a link if you love you dishes so i can look at them please.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have Corelle dishes that I got in 1974. I have moved about 10 times and had 3 kids. They last through everything and still look like new. You can still buy more to match since mine are the basic white. If you want to buy ones with patterns for special occasions they are the same size.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Are you looking for formal dishes or for everyday dishes?

I have stoneware dishes from Ikea for my everyday dishes, which I love because they are attractive and they were supper cheap PLUS they're easy to replace because Ikea always stocks them.

For my formal dishes I have Kate Spade Corona Grove in Platinum, but they also come in aqua which I thought was very pretty.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=142272&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80152546
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• beckcorc...love the ones from macys! thank you for sharing!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I LOVE dishes in general and have several sets. I've been using my Corning Correll for 15 years now and the kids have only broken just one plate. They last forever and come in many pretty patterns. I think Walmart carries several patterns, but if you have an outlet mall near you, there are usually Corning outlet stores there that carry most all the patterns. I swear the stuff is indestructible and very lightweight. My fine china is Noritake and they have gorgeous pieces, but I'd not reccomend that for daily use.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2009