Chair rental for my wedding

Anyone know of a place where I can rent cheap folding chairs? People will be sitting in them only for the ceremony about 15-20 minutes. I'm in NJ. Thanks!

dharmas_mommy

Asked by dharmas_mommy at 3:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know this sounds creepy but ask a funeral home. I never would have thought this before, but my sister did this for her wedding. They let her rent them for free.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• A bounce house co. usually has chair rentals. I'm sure they won't drop off and pick up for 20 minutes though. That would be silly.
    Anonymous

• Most towns have rental places where you can rent anything from heavy construction equipment to tables and chairs all from the same place. Look in the phone book and see what you can find in the yellow pages, start by looking under rentals. The one in our town is literally called "Rent-All".
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2009