I need some tips....cuz I've gotta loose some of this baby weight.

What are some simple and easy yet effective changes that I could make in my every day lifestyle to assist in me dropping some pounds? I know that I need to some sort of exercise but I don't have money to go to a gym, and I only have a chance to walk at night and I hate walking in the dark...alone! Please give me some pointers ladies....remember the easier the better! But I need all the help that I can get!

B-rit_32506

Asked by B-rit_32506 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have gone from almost a size 10 to a size six in the past month and a half. Please do me a favor and email me about what you normally eat, etc and I can help you. I started lifting weights at 14 and have been physically active my whole life (I'm 34 next month), but after I got out of the Marine Corps this past December, I got pretty doggone lazy and put on some pounds. LOL! I am totally losing inches though....and pounds. I can help! But I have to know what your usual diet and activity regimen is.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 3:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• stop eating junk food, no more soda, try to include salad in your meals, do a 100 crunchies a day doing set of 20's, also try pilates it works really good and tones your body tight. you can get a pilates dvd. if you do that everyday then i bet you'll get your body back!!

also if you like dancing thats a good workout too.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 3:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I cut out sugary drinks-- juice and soda-- and stuck to plain water. Not only am I better hydrated, i cut out a lot of sugar in my diet!

Also, try and cut out white starches-- white bread, potatos, etc. Now I eat yams and whole grain breads. more fiber, better vitamins, etc.

Also, try the little things like doing lunges while you brush your teeth, or going up and down the stairs 3 times each time you need to go up. Once you're in a little better shape, you can add more aggressive training.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• You have to start eating high proteins and low carbs if you are not really exercising. You can work out at home w/out going to a gym. Crossfit work outs (see on the Internet). Or go buy some hand weights (cheap), do push ups, sit ups and go on your walks regardless.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• eat once a day. research about it first...
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2009