For moms with a lot of kids? Like 3 or more?

Did you always know how old the baby was? I asked a lady at the mall today or old her baby was bc mine and hers were gabbering at each other.She said 9 or 10 months, I don't know, I have 4.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yeah I knew, I have 3 and I could always tell you how old they all were (though it might take me a second!)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• maybe she was just stressed. in the last week i have forgotten both my children's birth dates (for a short period of time) due to stress and a horrendous cold. people have brain farts from time to time.

momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• The age I know, but I can't rattle off dates like I could with my first. Honestly, I can't remember how long my third was or when he first sat up.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• no, i always remember how old they are- sometimes it may take a minute. or i forget their name (temporarily... or call them one of the others names). the more you have, the more confusing it is!
    like pp said, we all have brain farts!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have 5 and I remember how old they are. Even my baby, my guess is she knows but maybe a tough day. Sometimes we don't like alot of questions when we are tired or stressed.
    Anonymous

• Sure do. I've been telling everyone that the baby is 15 months and it dawned on me yesterday that she's actually 16 months now almost 17. Time flies by quickly with lots of little ones. Now once they hit 2 I have no problems.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• when you have more then one kid you stop saying my baby is 500 months old. I have to stop and remember how old Julian is I don't keep track of when he turned 15 months. I have to rem the date to tell you.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I only have two but if I COULDN'T REMEMBER I'D LIE!!! I DON'T REMEMBER I HAVE FOUR--THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER, HAS SHE ALSO FORGOTTEN ONE SOMEWHERE BECAUSE SHE HAS FOUR---DUH!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• hahaha, yes I always knew how old all three of my kids were! But now if you asked me how many months they were, I would be confused and have to take a minute to think about it, since they are 3, 3, and 2 now! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm pretty good at remembering how old my 5 kids are and birthdates of everyone. I do tend to call them by the wrong name alot!!
    TheDavis7

Answer by TheDavis7 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2009