fast ways to get rid of lice

i found 2 bugs in my hair i have a ball coming up in a week i bought some lice shampoo, im also going to put mayonasse in my hair (did it when i was a kid and it worked) but i was wondering if there is anything else cheap that i could do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cetaphil..the face cleaner..rub it in your hair and let it sit for about 20 mins and then wash it out and repeat...my ex's daughter had a bad case of it and the pediatrician told us to use it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• thanks so much i have SUPER thick hair and i cant afford to buy alot of the shampoo is expensive.
    Anonymous

• I've heard of that before too as well as Scalpacin, of the off brand from CVS..its about $6.00....... It stuns the live ones and kills them eventually when your head is soaking in it...you have to keep pouring it over your head or have some one pour it for you.

Nit picking is the only sure fire way to get the nits.........hate those dang things too!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Anonymous

• dont forget to get ur bed and all other upholstery bc if not they will just come right back
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have very thick hair and had a problem with lice when I was a child. Nothing worked until we tried vaseline and a shower cap. Put the vaseline in your hair and put a shower cap on for about an hour. The lack of oxygen smothers them and they die. Those OTC shampoos do not work
    aidansmommy961

Answer by aidansmommy961 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• thanks im going to try everything. lol i have bedding spray im using on everything im washing everything cleaning my carpets i mean the works.
    Anonymous

• Vegetable oil. It smothers them, then use the a comb with teeth that are close together to get the eggs and nits out.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2009