my six month old knows how to call me from a phone.Whats the craziest thing youve heard?

Ah the people of walmart. Whats the wackiest thing you've ever heard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my cousin told me she was tryin to get her son to crawl. at 7wks of age. no joke.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• WOW pp thats crazy! idk if this is really "crazy" but my aunt got mad at me because i wouldnt feed my one and a half month old DD table food because "looked hungry"
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 4:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My MIL is crazy. She says her youngest BOY was potty trained at 8 months. She also said that her dr told her to drink beer when she was pregnant with my husband because she "couldn't pee" and she said that when my husband was a toddler his eyes would turn black when he got mad. She's retarted!
    Anonymous

• haha i overheard a lady in the waiting room at the doctor telling people that her and all of her siblings were independent walkers at 6 months.
    kht828

Answer by kht828 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Do these people think that everyone is dumb? I mean common sense people, get some!
    Anonymous

• This lady online said her 9 month old could read a book. I met her son when he was over a year old and he could hardly talk much less understand words in a book. LOL
    Electress

Answer by Electress at 11:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2009