babysitting sisters daughter kinda freaked out....

ok so i layed my sisters DD down for a nap then layed my DD down to
i was relaxing so it was not noisey at all
well when my sisters DD work up i heard her
she was upstair in the room and insted of crying like normal
she was on the side of her crib and it sounded like she was talking to someone!!!
i look every where no one was there
but when i first got in the room she looked at me pointed to where the bahtroom was and said owww then laughed
when i was heading down stairs she started to say byebye and waved to the room
lol shes 15 months
and im freaking out lol
would u freak out 2????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kids have a good imagination. She could remember there's a mirror int here and thought she was talking ot her self. Mine will get up and talk to the dog and the dog is still in my room! Don't read too much into it.
    Anonymous

• you know that children having untainted minds are much more open to paranormal activity. my oldest talked to someone she called baby boy and she had a cousin that was born 5 days after her and passed away at 14 days old and i always liked to think she was talking to caleb. if you think there is something like that just pay attention as long as she is not scared theres nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• ya they are the closest things to God.my daughter used to see things all the time....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Ya I would've freaked out, but I believe in spirits and such so when my dd did that it was the first thing that came to mind. She had the bad man who was trying to hurt her and Sheba who she said was her angel who was protecting. Well now she is four and the bad man is gone, but she still talks with Sheba, Who knows maybe in innocence we can really see these things if not they go away in time. I'm happy either way. Though the bad man thing freaked me out, but that is cause I was having weird things going on that could've been real bad that my dd said was the bad man. I was scared for about 6 mnths until we moved out of that house, then the bad man left. I'm sorry it scared, but if some thing was there and she was happy I don't think you need to worry.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Nah. But why don't you call her your neice? That's what she is, and it's easier and faster than saying "my sister's daughter".
    Anonymous