my dd can give me high five =) what do you want to brag about?

=)

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 4:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• shes 6 months btw beeb doing it for about a month now
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 4:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my 2month old is starting to roll over and crawl
    Fushithedruid

Answer by Fushithedruid at 4:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My 14 month old can walk backwards, says a few words and climbs everything, which I think is funny...while my five year old (right now) is doing dishes....he wanted to, so why am I gonna stop him and YES I will be checking his work!! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my 5 month old is almost crawling, she says hi dada, baba, wawa, and attempts i love you but realy only gets the tone right.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my son has been walking for about a month now :)
    he's 11 mos
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My 6 week old is holding her own head for long periods of time and learning to eat up my kisses...
    MrsGraves09

Answer by MrsGraves09 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• wow thats awesome, my 10 month old can't even do that yet! BUT she has been saying "uh-oh" and "yay" at the right moments for about a month now, and giving kisses and i can't get over how cute it is. meanwhile my 3 year old learned how to spell her name! woo hoo!!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My daughter is submitting college applications as we speak and just got her GPA for a very hard class load...3.571 GO JOJO
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My one year old can drink from a big boy cup (he skipped the sippy) all by himself. He walks all over the place and even sometimes runs. He has a large vocabulary and talks all the time. He is a quick learner and usually mimicks what you're trying to teach him after the first showing!!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my 18 month old has disabled or dismantled every child proofing thing in my house......good thing he can climb up and down the stairs (with me close but not touching him) also can take the light bulbs out of the lamps,,,get out of his bed and lock the fromt door...like when i go check the mail....
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 3:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2009