Any advise on losing weight fast???

I really want to lose weight and fast...any help will be very appreciated. I have tried just about everything and still a stuggle!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Health

• Eat less calories than you burn off. Diet and exercise. That is a good place to start.

Also a good way to jump start your weight loss is the 21 pounds in 21 days diet.
    I think the concept is to only eat liquids for 21 days (soup). I can't say for sure if it works, I was gonna start it and then found out I was pregnant....
    Anonymous

• Its not good to lose weight fast because you're more likely to gain it all back. The key isnt diet but lifestyle change. I use portion control. Everything I eat I cut in half. It might not come off fast but I've changed how I eat completly. So far I have lost 50 lbs.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• No matter what you do its going to take time. You cant crash diet cause its not healthy plus you end up binge eating and it comes back faster than it came off. My suggestion is to just eat healthy, work out, not just walking around the block cause walking doesnt do too much. You need to run, and work out each part of your body, concentrating on one part will again not help you.
    No fatty or greasy foods. And less snacking through out the day. So for breakfast have a white omlet with brocclii or just some oatmeal. Lunch a salad or light sandwich on whole wheat bread. and Dinner, my fav is sautee chicken breasts with garlic seasoning. But even salmon is good. Fish is better than anything, just as long as its not fried! Good luck!!
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Lose it fast, gain it fast.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Don't do it (fast, that is). Find a good program and take it off properly - 1-2 lbs a week is the MOST you should lose, doing it the right/healthy way.
    Anonymous