What annoys you most about this site?

For me it is definitely the women who try to push their opinions on you. There are a couple of women on here who I think I'd literally slap in the face if I knew them in person. A lot of women lie to first-time moms and that is really appalling too. Ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When a person is so opinionated they absolutely refuse to try and view things from a different angle, even for a second. I appreciate someone that can allow themselves to be both sympathetic and empathetic regardless of whether or not they personally agree. It is called common human courtesy.

Oh, I also hate it when someone posts a mile-long question that makes no sense whatsoever and then you have to try and decipher what the heck they are trying to say.

One last pet peeve.......When questions are clearly asked just to incite some drama. It is especially annoying when you come across ten of these questions that you know are posted by the same anon person! (I am in no way referencing this question, lol)
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• 90% of the women on here. That other 10% of you ROCK!

Illiteracy.

Racists and bigots that post ridiculous things to try to "start something".

I hate how this site is so annoying and so dang addictive at the same time lol!
    Anonymous

• I agree with Annon 5:33
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• the hoochy mama siggys. I know I"m a prude but some are WAY too exteme. most dont bother me but there area few on here that just gross me out.
    Anonymous

• intolerence.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• When someone has a different view on things and people think they are trying to push their opinion upon others. We all have different views. Agree to disagree I say.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• those who bash people when us moms are here to get opnions not be bashed.........just stupied if tehy dont like our ?s dont get on this site your not helping your just rude!
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 5:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• People who are rude, people who bash, and people who never actually take the time to READ the question before answering, and give you useless answers because they didn't listen. Also, a big thing I hate is when people tell someone that something is for certain just cause it happened like that in their own experience. I have seen so many pregnancy responses that made me just wanna slap people. Just because your contractions or labor or whatever happened a certain way, doesn't mean it will be remotely like that for everyone, so stop scaring people or giving them false hopes by doing that! It drives me nuts. It's rarely "In my experience blah blah" - rather they just act like it is a definite thing for everyone.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I am always amazed that people post with potentially serious health issues instead of calling the doctor or E.R. I wouldn't say it annoys me, but I don't understand it.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2009