For those of you that are BF and on the plus size, where have you found the best nursing bras/tanks/camis?

I currently have a 42DD chest and will be BF when my little one comes in December. Im having a hard time finding any place that sells nursing bras/tanks/camis that are reasonably priced with good reviews. Anyone have any ideas?

alyssasmommy312

Asked by alyssasmommy312 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• It's HARD. You may have to spend a lot of money on a specialty lingerie store. That is what I had to do. Sometimes dept store websites have plus-size nursing bras available to order but not in the store. I had the same problem. For a while I used a cheap, crappy Walmart nursing bra. Then I ordered a couple of plus size nursing bras from jcpenney.com. They probably still have them. Worth checking out. Good luck!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 5:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• TRY LANE BRYANT
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Catalogs or online. I HAVE seen them in Lane Bryant catalogs---their Woman Within one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I'm a 38 DDD and I have some nursing tanks from Target that I love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I actually got a few good ones at JCPenney online. Wait for them to go on sale, they do every couple of weeks, and you can get them for $20 ish.

Good luck!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I went to motherhood maternity....great selection. I am a 44D and I was able to get some cute bras for 20.00 and under
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• oh and I'm a 42 F so my selection was even MORE limited lol. They had a lot of 42 DD :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Thanks everyone!
    alyssasmommy312

Answer by alyssasmommy312 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Playtex Bras and Bravado Bras are the best, at least for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2009