Do you think it's odd that a White man, would prefer to date only darker-skinned Black women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Why would it be odd? Do you think it's odd that a woman would date a man with short hair instead of long? It is about preference.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• It's just about what he likes.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• What someone likes is all about subjective preference. Why would that be any more strange than any other like or dislike? It's whatever the individual finds attractive.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• No... it's not odd.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i always say...whatever melts your butter!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• He might "date" them but he won't marry them lol
    Anonymous

• No more odd then all these white women to date only balck men. What's the difference? Who cares anyways?
    Anonymous

• Everyone has preferences, who cares what it is? I was always more attracted to and dated darker skinned guys (no specific race) and DH is WHITE, blonde, green eyes, etc lol. Definitely not my "type", it's just a preference for most people, but obviously not absolute!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Not as odd IMO as "chubby chasers".
    Anonymous

• Isn't odd to me either. I absolutely love dark complected, dark haired, brown eyed men's apprearances. And like someone else said... it's only a preference, doesn't mean anything because my hubby is blue eyed, dark blonde haired man.
    Everyone has preferences tho, whether it's someone that's smart, someone tall, thin, funny, in uniform etc... we all do :)
    What IS weird to me, is that it's been hundreds of years and people still seem to think they have the right to judge everyone's choices (and I'm not talking about things that are mean, cruel or illegal).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009