HELLO WAT KIND OF PROGRAM CAN I START MY 3YROLD IN?? I WANT HIM TO START MAKING FRIENDS!!! PLZ HELP!!!

UN33K

Asked by UN33K at 5:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• there's actually an area on CM where you enter your zip and find people in your area and you can see if their kids are the same age... my son goes to part time daycare to socialize and we just got invited to a birthday party so I am hoping that will help also, there's an early childhood program I bring my son to that has other kids strictly his age group for that certain night... or your community might have activities you could sign him up for? my son is only 2 and most of the programs to sign him up for are 3 and older.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Before mine started preschool we did the library reading group for her age group. The city did a free playgroup twice a week. When I went to the Y they go to the child watch. We also do swim lessons. Going for walks and to the park I have meet other parents with kids mine enjoy palying with. Meetup.com has all sorts of groups, there will be one near you for preschool parents.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• preschool
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2009