The money you make and extras

Another 'drama' got me wondering...when you make extra at your job (overtime, bonuses) what do you do with it? Meaning, do you base your bills on just the average 40 hours of pay a week, or do you live off of the overtime money too? When you get that money, do you pay extra on items to pay them off, or are your bills dependant on that overtime?
I hear a lot of women say, what I do with my money is my buisness (and you are right) but how many actually live off of what we earn without being tight? why incur more bills with extra money than to pay something off?
Just thought rambling.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I first got pregnant I was working all of the OT I could get so we could save some money up for my maternity leave. But it never fails, any time I get a REALLY good paycheck something always happens and we end up having to spend our coushin on the car, or a dr bill or something. We usually manage to break even no matter what.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• We used to put stuff like that into savings or to take care of major work on the car. Now it does go to pay bills since things have gotten super tight for us (hubby's paycheck and extras, I stay at home).
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Any extra money we get either goes into our savings account, is used to buy something we'd like to have, or split between the two.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009