Did you know that Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas (husband and wife) share the same birthday? - And that she was born on his 25th birthday? What do you think of that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ewe!!! the thought is kinda sick but if they are happy as adults then i guess its ok.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i cant believe she is with him,its not for the money cause she has money too.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I cant believe they are still married! Most Hollywood marriages do not last.
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't really think about it because my husband was 25 when i was born. I guess it sounds bad out loud but i love him. I was born 2 months to the day after he turned 25. To each their own i guess, if she loves him then she doesn't need a reason. I am not with my husband for money because as of right now he is unemployed as am i. I don't think anyone needs a reason for being with someone older, sometimes they just click better than with others.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I can care less :)
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 11:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Cool!
    I hope they are very happy together.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2009