first time pregnant???????

im having slight pressure and craps, a little painful, and i wake up everymorning really sore, im almost 15 weeks, im always thinking that something went wrong and the babys not ok :( did anyone else go through this???

therisaa

Asked by therisaa at 7:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL-- it's just the start of the worrying. Now that you're going to be a mom, you'll never stop the worrying!

I was massively paranoid when I was pregnant. I bought a doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat, and every time I thought something was wrong, I'd listen to the baby's heartbeat and be reassured-- especially at the beginning and end (when his movements slowed down).

You'll start, if you haven't already, to feel little pops and bubbles to let you know your baby is doing just fine. I think I felt my son move for the first time around 18 weeks-- it happened on my birthday, and was the coolest gift I got.

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 7:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My first pregnancy was awful. It was a hard one, but I also think I felt every little thing! There are a lot of aches and pains and cramps that can be perfectly normal or signify something is wrong. It gets a lot easier (mentally) when you can feel the baby all the time. Those wiggles and kicks are great reassurance that everything is just fine! Don't worry too much! :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Very normal. I had this too.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• be careful what are you eating with my first pregnancy i would get the worst pains if i had caffine especially coffe so i had to switch to non cafinated,, also maybe you are eating something that is causing you gas so you get cramps.. i saw look at your diet and drink more water, take fiber pills and discuss any changed you made to your dr before or when you make them..
    cubana1003

Answer by cubana1003 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Well if you gets sharp pains and stuff on both or one side of your abdomen it's most likely just ligiment paint, from the ligaments stretching and thinning as the baby grows. I'm 16 weeks and I hurt alot. I've got Braxton Hicks started already(feels like my lower abdomen turns rock hard, cuz it does, LoL) and ligiments stretching, it's all normal, scary but normal. As long as you don't have severe period like cramping accompanied by bleeding it's most likely normal. Might I suggest start a little pregnancy journal for yourself. I have a big one I use through all my pregnancies. You can right down all your little symptoms and stuff, questions anytime you have them to ask the doc next visit(with our pregnancy mush brain we can never remember these things). If you'd like to ask me any questions feel free to PM me. :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Don't worry too much I had it too and my baby was fine.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2009