Two questions

I'm trying to have a baby and we tried Tues,wed,Thur of last week how soon can you test prior to your period.
Which my next period is due the 22 of November.
And if it came up i was pregnant being my period was on the 22nd of October and lasts between 28 to 30 days how far along would i be.
I checked a few sites but thought i would ask ladies that are a bit more experienced at figuring this out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Count 14 days from the day of your last period. Start trying that day and a week after that. More than likely you'll be most fertal those days. Then a week to two weeks later you should be able to test.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• when i was trying, now pregnant, i had sex all the time...LOL
    Anonymous

• You can test up to 5 days before your period is supposed to start, but it is only 65% accurate. The accuracy jumps to the upper 90's if you wait until you have missed your period.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2009