Everyday there are doors in front of you. The doors you walk through, make up your life. Which doors did you open today? and what was behind them?

Just curious...

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• School is the BIG thing going on in my life right now. So the door I opened was that to study my butt off. I missed 6 questions on this test and rocked it out!!! This is taking me one step closer to graduation. Graduation and passing boards will allow me to be home the most while making a difference in someones life, and take care of my family financially..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• clappingGood job midnightmoma!

truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Thank you truthteller..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• This is a wonderful question truthteller0722, especially the way you worded it.

Midnightmoma, kudos to you! I wish you all the best!

Today, I am relaxing and enjoying having a day off and spending it with my 9 month old granddaughter. She's the light of my life and I love to read her books, sing to her, play with her, and just hold her while she snuggles down for a nap. My door today is my heart, which is full of love.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009