weird symptoms, taking ept tomorrow

Hi moms, i have been trying to get pregnant with baby number two for 3 years n no luck, we have been trying n trying. me and my husband have been together for 8 years n have one girl. i think im finally pregnant, my last period was in august 2009 i got a normal period in the first week of august then i started to take the ovulation test daily, the day it was positive for ovulation we did it, then a few days later i started to spot every day till the last week of the month when for three days i had blood clots but with no menstral flow. i went to the er and had a ultra sound done they said i was not pregnant but i knew if i was it might been to early to know. so here we are in nov n i havent had my period since i went to the er. i have had nasuea night swets swollen n tender breast i even thru up my breakfast yesterday as soon as i finished. im praying im pregnant but if im not? what dou think

cubana1003

Asked by cubana1003 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think taking a test would be your best bet.. You are right-it could have been to early to see on an ultrasound..
    Anonymous