If you had the choice, would you choose to live forever/eternity?

My answer......f... no!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I'd choose to live longer than the maybe 100 years we get... there's a LOT of the world to see and learn from, but I would definately not live forever. See everyone I love die? See and experience everything? Grow infinately old in my mind and not have my body follow? No way, I want to die when my time comes.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• there is no such thing as death anyway.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• depends if the world was getting worse or better, if it really came to the end of the world, i wouldnt want to live to be there.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Would I want to live on earth forever? No - why would I chose earth over living in Heaven for eternity?
    MomaDucky

Answer by MomaDucky at 8:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• No
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I am afraid of death, but no. Isn't that weird? Living forever is a scary thought to me. Dying is a scary thought to me too.
    Anonymous

• You do have the choice
    Anonymous

• If it were living forever and growing old and decrepid then no thanks. If it were living forever in some type of crazy super human body that didn't age and felt no physical pain then ok. I don't know though at the rate we're going I don't know if 50 years from now will be a world I'd want to live in much less 200 years from now.
    Anonymous

• No.
    I wouldn't mind living for a few hundred years ...but i would not want to live in this same life forever.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• sugahmamma....... how can you constitute life without death? they go hand in hand THANKFULLY, if they did not we would all be doomed to live this one forever and that is a horrid thought! This life REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009