Grey's Anatomy fans? Please tell me, does Izzie live?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think you need to watch and see ;) But, if you really want to know.....
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Yes I REALLY want to know!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• And now I want to know about George too.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• F... looks like they are both gone by the ending I just saw. They just saw each other in the after-life, but then again that does not necessarily mean they are dead according to the other episodes. I don't care, I want to know! Are they both dead or what?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• umm just out of curiosity sounds like you're watching last season and not this season. George dies and Izzy is still alive as of now but she got fired for messing up a surgury and she left her hubby. so we haven't seen her for about 2 weeks now and she didn't go to Chemo when she was supposed to too. so she's alive now but dont' know if she acctually lives in the end tho
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Shes still alive but I think they're phasing her out. She hasn't been on the show for weeks now and got fired and left Alex so theres really nothing left for her on the show.
    Anonymous

• Well I was referring to last season I suppose, I have been watching the reruns on Lifetime and have gotten totally addicted. Thanks for ruining it for me though! I did not need to know about the current season, just the previous. I suppose it is my fault, I should have specified more clearly. It does ot surprise me though that Izzie leaves Alex because it would be to obvious the other way around since Alex was such a whore before. I always think the opposite of the obvious, that way I am almost always right.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• George dies, and Izzy lived, but she hasnt been on the show for a couple weeks so i dont know if she is coming back or that was their way of ending her on the show as well..... we will see :) You can watch episodes online you know that right? :)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Who ruined it for you? You asked if Izzy lives or dies and if George lives or dies. You asked, you got the answer.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2009