What did you accomplish today?....go ahead and brag

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i finished another day of school successfully. i got good grades on all my test. and i gotta go too work in a bit.. and my day is still going!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• hmm i wasnt late getting my sister to or from school ..and i got a nice little jog in for today not much but it made me a bit happy =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i did 4 loads of laundry, made a loaf of bread, and didnt have a single piece of Halloween candy. well that last one prolly wont last haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I took down my Halloween Tree, lights and all the lighted things I put out! My Halloween decor is way too vast for really just DH & I!! It took me 7 hours! Now I have Thanksgiving decor out! 'Til DH says let's go right to Christams! Myt heart isn't into Everything with all we have going on! But I'm proud I got as much done! With my bulge in my stomach not hurting as bad as could be!! Thank you for giving me a place to write this out!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I made it through another day of constant morning sickness and a HUGE headache! i picked up my kids and my DH and got children in bed with little greif. Doesnt sound like much but the way im feeling it was like a marathon lol.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I know it's not much but today I managed to get a load of dishes done and 6 loads of laundry done while my youngest son was sick. So I feel like I managed to accomplish something today.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Got our boys ready and off to school..Went and did grocery shopping with my Husband and went to the library. Got home, did his laundry, made his bed in his truck, put his clothes away.. Gave him some much needed attention ;-)...Made Hubby's lunch, ate with him, made his coffee and saw him off, boohooing like a baby in the driveway. Then kids got home, helped with homework, made supper, cleaned up, read a story, played with them and now I'm sitting here.. Wishing my Hubby was still home...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• got a new bed and bedding paid all our bills and still had money left over, feels good to finally be ahead after living pay check to pay check for almost a year
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Went shopping, bought 4 cans of silver glitter spray and 2 cans of gold glitter spray (at 75% off). Got a few food items and DS' diapers for the month and only spent $31.

I did 3 loads of laundry and I deep cleaned the bathroom and kitchen today. I cleaned the living room and vacuumed. Oh and I weather stripped around our windows and doors.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I took a test and that's about it. I'm such an over achiever! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009