Ok, time to brag!

We all love to do it! So, I'll start:

DS turned 11 months the 29th of Oct. He's been walking for a lil more than a month. Well the last week he's been kicking a ball around the house!!!! I absolutely love it. So cute, cuz the soccer ball is almost at big as he is haha

So, what do you wanna brag about?

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• my ADHD son who has maintained straight A's since he started school (without meds) just got back from attending the Junior National Youth Leaders Conference in Washington DC. He was nominated by 3 teachers.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• ps didnt mean to copy other question in the Just for fun section title lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My 15 month old son has about 25 or more words already! He's been walking since he was 11 months (Your little champ beat mine! LOL!) and he is strong and a smart little book worm too!

I'm such a proud Mommy! (Even if "Mama" isn't one of his 25 words!)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my son took off on me at 18 months he is so bright he started reading at 2 years 9 month,that is without a t.v all mom and baby work,he is so bright my parenst say by the time he gets to school he will be the teacher,lol so proud of my son he got his dads good looks and brains and his mommies good memory.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I took my 5 month old on her first plane trip. We went to NYC to visit my sister - I was SO nervous about the plane ride and she was an ANGEL! We had such a great time, she was such an excellent traveler. I'm so proud!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My son is a wonderful Dentist patient. He is 2 almost 3 but he actually sat still and let them messwith his teeth. He didn't bite anyone and we just soooo good.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• wow.....i'm happy for you moms! its so awesome when things like this happen, keeps up going for when the two boys are brawling over a toy (o wait is that just me? lol)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2009