How is it possile to have genuine homicidal feelings toward someone one day and the next have genuine love?

We humans are so damn complex, it drives me crazy? Or at least I think I am crazy sometimes.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "singing" There's a thin line . . . between love and hate
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Easy to do this day and age...........................reason 1 is that people aren't very smart any more and don't understand what love really is, and lots who think the world revolves around them and think their entitled to choose who lives and dies. Murders everyday..............
    reason 2 is not enough personal responsibility, there are more mental problems and brain drugs on the market then we know what to do with. Each mental disorder is an excuse for any set of un-acceptable behavior. My favorite is, It's not my fault, I'm an alcoholic, instead of just saying, I like to drink more then the things I choose to give up in order to do it.
    Anonymous

• Well said Anonymous, although I cannot stand Anon. answers. I am going to spout a bit of my wisdom to you anon:40. If you have something so relevant and profound to say to someone, you should have the balls to take responsibility for it and not hide behind that anon. answer choice.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't think I have had homicidal feelings toward a loved one. I have had homicidal feelings about some evil people that have had huge negative effects on the world such as Hitler. ETC.

But I do get angry at my family and I still love them. . Is that what you mean?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• No Lindalu2 that is not what I mean. I mean what I originally said, I rarely if ever say anything that I do not mean. I meant homicidal, as in taking someone's life.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Because the media has hyped up our emotions and desensitized us to violence. I think most people in the 20-30 year age range gets that way. Its just the way the world is now.
    Anonymous

• That makes me sad Anon. :35, I have never felt that way before EVER. Why do you say specifically 20-30 year age range though?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• If you truly mean what you wrote you need to be seen by a psychologist to see if you are bipolar. No it is not normal to really want to kill someone and then love them. Those are extreme opposites. I have many relatives and even my best friend who are bipolar and what you describe is very similar to what they have experienced. Extreme ups and downs are a classic symptom of being bipolar. Get help before something bad happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2009